Telehealth Visit Fees & Packages
Telehealth Visit Fees
The fee schedule for a telehealth visit varies.
- When you request an appointment, Dr. Menn will let you know what type of appointment and what time is needed.
- Limited problem based visits
- $50 for 15 minutes (Examples- UTI, Yeast infection, birth control rx refill, and brief follow up visits after a comprehensive consultation, review of labs) for new and established patients
- Comprehensive consultations For visits that require a full history, review of current issues, and a comprehensive plan
- Established patient consultations $100
- New patient consultations $150
- See below for Care Package Subscription options
- Payment is expected at time of service and you will receive a Square invoice prior to or immediately after your appointment, where you can pay via credit card.
College Care Packages
- College Care Package $350- while young women can do individual visits, Dr. Menn also offers a college care package which includes for 1 year:
- Comprehensive initial visit lasting up to 45 minutes
- Extensive written patient education and resources in PDF format to download
- Up to 4 additional 15 minute follow up or problem focused visits for any healthcare needs
- Access to text messages with Dr. Menn for more urgent questions, in addition to the patient portal messaging
- Packages are billed as a yearly one time fee.
Menopause Management Package
Menopause Wellness $450-patients can schedule individual menopause appointments, but some patients may consider a package which includes for 1 year:
- Comprehensive initial visit lasting up to 60 minutes and a follow up visit 2-4 weeks later to review results and make a menopause action plan
- Up to 3 additional follow up visits to adjust the plan, provide additional support and lifestyle counseling
- Extensive written patient education and resources, including written nutritional guidelines and protocols provided in PDF format to download
- Full breast cancer , osteoporosis and cardiac risk assessment profile
- Coordinate care with primary care physician or general gyn as needed
- Care package billed as a yearly one time fee.
New Breast Cancer Diagnosis NAvigation Package
Information coming soon! Contact us to learn more
Breast Cancer Survivorship Package
Information coming soon! Contact us to learn more.
Dr. Menn is considered an "out-of-network provider" and does not take insurance. Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. Patients will receive an invoice via Square prior to their visa and you can access a properly coded receipt for you to submit yourself for reimbursement by insurance. You can apply it towards your deductible or submit it to an HSA. Please ask your insurance company about reimbursement policies for care rendered by out-of-network providers and for telehealth visits as this will vary by plan. Telehealth visits are now coded and billed just the same as in person visits.
Health Savings Account
Telehealth visit fees may be applied towards an HSA. You can use an HSA debit or credit card to pay for your visit.
Female Focused Telehealth Services
- Telemedicine is a great alternative for visits that do not need a physical exam. A patient history, a review of symptoms, ordering lab and radiology tests, reviewing results, formulating a treatment plan, prescribing medication can often all been done via telehealth. There are times when a physical exam must be done, and Dr. Menn will refer you out or work with your current physician to coordinate care.
- Dr. Menn offers care for Girls & Teens, College Care, Women, Menopause, and Cancer Survivors, please see more detailed descriptions of services from the home page.
- Visits options range from brief 15 minute problem focused visits to more comprehensive consultations.
Does telehealth replace a yearly routine in person gyn visit?
In most cases, a visit with Dr. Menn via telehealth does not replace a routine preventative gynecology visit . For girls under 21, they can begin their gyn care via telehealth because except in limited circumstances, a pelvic exam is not required. Most of a teen visit is spent talking and educating the patient and creating a plan for her health. STD testing ,blood work can be ordered and completed at an outside lab. For most women, they still need to see a gyn for a pelvic and pap screening, and breast exam. Often, Dr. Menn will work with a patient and her primary care doctor or gynecologist. Because Dr. Menn offers speciality consultations on issues like menopause management, adolescent gynecology, hormonal problems and breast cancer survivor health, she acts as a consult and specialist that can coordinate and compliment your routine preventative care.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF TELEHEALTH?
- Telemedicine makes it possible for you to consult with your physician via video, making it more convenient then an person visit.
- Eliminate transportation time and costs
- No need to take time off of work or school
- In the current pandemic, telehealth provides safe access to care with out increase exposure
- Telehealth expands access to specialty care.
- Evening and weekend appointments are available.
How do I connect to the telehealth visit?
You will receive a link to enter Dr. Menn's virtual waiting room when your appointment is made and confirmed. Please enter 5 minutes prior to your appointment. If the connection is ever a problem, Dr. Menn will call you right back on your cell phone.
WHAT IF I HAVE AN EMERGENCY?
Dr. Menn cannot address emergency issues. If you have any emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
WHAT IS THE PATIENT PORTAL USED FOR?
For patients registered with the practice, we offer a premium patient portal as part of our electronic health records. This is a secure, HIPPA compliant and safe platform where you can do the following:
- Complete patient registration prior to your first visit
- Edit patient demographics and insurance information
- Reschedule, cancel, or request an appointment
- Add medical history, medications, allergies and the reason for your visit to your chart
- View chart documents
- Communicate with the office and Dr. Menn via secure messaging.
- Request prescription refills
- View account statements
- Fax previous records directly into your electronic health record at 877-400-7496
- Download a copy of your chart
How can I send health records or labs to Dr. Menn or request my records?
You email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach any relevant medical records you would like to share. They will then be uploaded to the HIPAA compliant and secure patient portal and the email will be permanently erased to protect your privacy. You can also fax them to 877-400-7496 which puts the records directly in your chart. If you need your medical records from Dr. Menn sent to another provider, please fill out this medical release form and email it to email@example.com and we will fax your records free of charge and provide you with a copy that you can download.
IS A TELEHEALTH VISIT SECURE AND PRIVATE?
Dr. Menn users secure and HIPAA compliant video platforms to protect patients' health information and privacy. For most visits she use the ZOC DOC platform or the Doximity . Dr. Menn also uses NextGen for her patient portal and electronic health records.
Can i send payments by mail?
Yes you can request to pay by check. Checks should be made out to Dr. Corinne Menn and sent to PO Box 577, Millwood, NY 10546