Dr. Menn can provide educational presentations on a variety of female health topics for your group or organization. This can be done live or pre-recorded, in person or via video. Dr. Menn has presented to numerous professional conferences, community groups, breast cancer support groups, high schools, and colleges. Some examples of past presentations include:
- "High school Senior's Day" pre-college health education, staying healthy on campus, STD's, contraception, campus safety, mental health
- "Menopause 101" for local community women's group
- "Talk To Me First"- An Adolescent GYN's guide to communicating with your teen about sexual health, for a PTA parents workshop
- "The Pink Elephant In The Room- The Collateral Damage of Breast Cancer Treatments"- presented to a breast cancer conference
- "The Unique Needs Of A Young Breast Cancer Survivor" presented to a young survivors group.
- "Genetics & Female Cancer" - presented to a local FORCE group ( Facing Our Risk of Cancer Together)
- "Integrative Gynecology" - how to take a holistic approach to women's health
Dr. Menn is available to present for corporate wellness events and retreats.